INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES ACT (LSSI)
SP VETERINARIA, S.A., the person responsible for the website, hereinafter the CONTROLLER, makes this document available to users, which is intended to comply with the obligations provided in Act
34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), Spanish
Official State Journal No. º 166, as well as informing all website users of the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website acquires the status of user, and as such undertakes to strictly observe and comply with the provisions provided herein, as well as any other applicable legal clause.
SP VETERINARIA, S.A. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, and is not obliged to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, with publication on the website of SP VETERINARIA, S.A. being understood as sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Domain name: www.spveterinaria.com
Company name: SP VETERINARIA, S.A. TIN: A-43056795
Registered address: Ctra. Reus a Vinyols, Km 4,1, CP 43330, de RIUDOMS (Tarragona) Telephone: 977 850170
Registered in the Registry (Commercial/Public):
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are owned by the CONTROLLER or, if applicable, they expressly holds a license or an express authorisation by the authors. All website contents are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property laws, and are registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of their intended purpose, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation, requires in any case the prior written authorisation from the CONTROLLER. Any unauthorised use is considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights. The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to the CONTROLLER and which may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners who are liable for any possible dispute that may arise regarding them. The CONTROLLER expressly authorises third parties to redirect to the specific content of the website, and in any case to redirect to the main website of www.spveterinaria.com.
The CONTROLLER acknowledges the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of their owners, and any mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever over them, nor does it imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the website.
Comments regarding any possible breach of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well regarding the contents of the website, can be made by contacting email@example.com.
3. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The CONTROLLER is exempt from any type of liability derived from the information published on their website whenever this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party not related to the CONTROLLER.
This website uses technical cookies (small files with information that the server sends to the computer of the website user) in order to carry out certain functions considered necessary for the correct functioning and preview of the website. In any case, the cookies used are temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation of the site more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user's session. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data and will not be used for the collection of such data.
Through using cookies, it is also possible for the server where the website is located to recognise the browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, users who have previously registered to access the areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively for them without having to register on each visit. They may also be used to measure the audience or traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries, etc. In these cases, the cookies used are technically non-essential but beneficial to the user. This website will not install non-essential cookies without previous user consent.
The browser may be configured by the user to alert them of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. For further information, please consult the instructions of your browser.
The user of this website may be redirected to content from third party websites. Since the CONTROLLER cannot always control the contents of third party websites, they do not assume any type of responsibility with respect to said contents. In any case, the CONTROLLER will immediately remove any content that may be in breach of national or international laws, morality or public order, and will immediately remove the redirection to this website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The CONTROLLER will not be responsible for the information and content found, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the CONTROLLER. However, and in accordance with Acts 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, third party content is made available to all users, authorities, and law enforcement bodies collaborating directly on the withdrawal or blocking of all content that may affect or violate national or international law, third party rights or public morals and public order. In the event that the user considers there to be any content on the website that could be considered as such, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website was revised and tested to enable its correct functioning. In principle, proper functioning can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the CONTROLLER does not rule out the possibility of there being certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances may occur that make accessing the website impossible.
The website servers can detect automatically the IP address and the domain name used by the user.
An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when connected to the Internet. All of this information is recorded in a duly registered system log on the server that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that show us the number of page hits, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, will apply to all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out on it, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to RIUDOMS shall be responsible for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its use.
1. USER INFORMATION
SP VETERINARIA, S.A., hereinafter DATA CONTROLLER, is the Controller of the User’s personal data and informs him/her that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), providing the following information on the processing:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The planned processing operations are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conducting statistical studies.
- Processing orders, queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the available contact methods.
- Sending the website newsletter.
Legal basis of the processing: the Data Subject's consent.
Data retention criteria: data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their complete destruction.
Data disclosure: The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data and the restriction or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights:
SP VETERINARIA, S.A.. Ctra. Reus a Vinyols, Km 4,1 - 43330 RIUDOMS (Tarragona). E-mail:
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms, accept expressly and in a free and unequivocal way that their data are necessary for the supplier to meet their request, voluntarily providing their data in the remaining fields. The User ensures that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs and expressly ensures users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of personal data transfer is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all of the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article
5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that all appropriate technical and organisational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise their rights and freedoms.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the "Law on Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non- essential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server's pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
¿WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
- Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user's personal preferences and choices (re-targeting).
- Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly only necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the session identifier. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessarycookies that contain the language of the session. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires 1 year after the last update.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie which records the date of the first and last time that the user visited the website. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie which records the time of entering the website. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request made by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie which stores the traffic source or a campaign that explains how the user reached the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.
REVOKE CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Click on the menu
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the 'Privacy and security' section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click See all cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Remove all.
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools
2. Click Safety.
3. Click Delete browsing history.
4. Select Cookies.
5. Select Temporary Internet Files.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox. Version 18
1. Open the menu.
2. Click Options.
3. Select the Privacy and Security tab. Under Cookies and Site Data, click Clear Data...
4. Select Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content.
5. Click Clear.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually by clicking Manage Data. For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here:https://support.mozilla.org/en-UK/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
Safari Version 5.1
1. Click Safari.
2. Select the Privacy and Security tab. Click Preferences and then Privacy
3. Click Remove stored cookies and data.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie settings control how Opera handles them and therefore if they are accepted or rejected.
For more information about Opera click here:https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.